Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Can An Artist Get Some Help?

First of all I want to thank everyone who has been viewing my blog, my page views have taken off over the past month and I've watched with a great amount of joy.  I continue to work on improving the blog and hope you all look forward to seeing more work, more variety and a series of workshops over the next month.  In the mean time I'm putting up this post to request everyones help.  I'm putting together a submission to a show at the BJ Spoke gallery, the show is a contest that will be doing more than showing artist work, the winner of best in show will get representation, something I am actively seeking and would be more than excited about, and the top three artist will recieve other showings, PR and cash prizes.  The bottom line is that I need to select my top 5 pieces for both their individual look and their ability to convey the message of my body of work overall.  (For information on my art read my post discussing the direction of my collages)  I'd really appreciate anyone who can take a short time out of their day to make a list of their suggestions for my top five and leave them as a comment to this post or email them to me at Nordicsummit@gmail.com  Again, I appreciate everyone who has been viewing my blog and I hope to improve things even more over the next month.  Salut!  Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment