Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Fort Fisher and the Bitter Cold

For the sake of getting something visually stimulating up on here to balance all this text I thought I would try posting up a picture from a recent shoot I did at Fort Fisher, the weather was extremely cold and windy which was great for the photos but difficult as the photographer and for the models, lucky for me I had two gorgeous models who were not only extremely beautiful but tough enough to handle the cold with no complaints.  The models are Erica Logan who can be seen here Erica Model Mayhem and Alexander Elliott an endlessly interesting actress who can be seen in the web series Leveled which will be filming season two this summer.  This is essentially a candid shot but I loved their expressions please visit my Deviant Art page in the "Related Sites" section to see the other photos from this shoot.  Hope you enjoy!  Joe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment