Thursday, January 20, 2011

Collage

Inspired by the gorgeous Sarah Dick, who's work puts me to shame in every way, I recently jumped into collage using several techniques I hadn't used before and I've really been enjoying myself.  I'm going to post images for all of the collages I've made so far although I think some are more successful than others.  I have to thank Sarah for lighting a creative fire under my ass.  I look forward to working on more of these collages.  Joe.

Blue Fern 7"x11" Acrylic and Collage on Pine


Blue Square 7"x11" Acrylic and Collage on Pine


E 5"x7" Collage on Panel


Prefer Gentlemen 7"x11" Acrylic and Collage on Pine


Rain On Me 11"x7" Acrylic and Collage on Pine


SEX 11"x7" Acrylic and Collage on Pine


Wheels 4.5"x3.25" Collage on Pine

No comments:

Post a Comment