Thursday, June 30, 2011

Two New Pieces

Two more of my quick and playful pieces.  I realize a lot of you may look at these and think "what's going on here" well these are explorative pieces.  I'm seeking ways to engauge the viewer and active the image and the text.  I'm hoping that the viewer sees the image and begins to ask questions about the text, and the images and how they relate to each other.  What's going on here?  There is a deeper concept, a concept that needs to be found by digging through layers of meaning.  I'll write more about this pursuit in the future, for now I just hope you enjoy the images and let them bounce around in your head for awhile. 

Attention 6.5" x 8" Collage on Bristol Board

Don't Overlook The Broken Sword 3.75" x 4" Collage on Bristol Board


No comments:

Post a Comment