Friday, June 24, 2011

Three New Collages

I hope everyone is doing well, update on the guitar is that the process has come along quite well and while I'm not sure if it will be finished by the end of this weekend it will certainly be finished by next weekend and I'll be posting lots of photos.  In the meantime I have dozens of pieces in the works and I've finished three to post this morning.  The first one, "Kid Games" uses some new techniques for me including the first use of a 3D element in my collages, something I think I'll be playing with more in my present works, also I had alot of trouble photographing it this morning so this photo isn't the best, I'll rephotograph it later and post better photos when I can.  The other two pieces I'm showing today are my smallest works to date at only 3.5" x 2.5"  As always I love to hear feedback and if your interesting in owning any of my works, owning a print of one of them (much cheaper but not as cool!) or you wish to commision a work from me you can contact me at Nordicsummit@gmail.com with any questions.  Enjoy your day! Joe

Kid Games 8" x 10" Acrylic, Collage and Assemblage on Canvas Board

Herald 2.5" x 3.5" Collage on Textured Paper

Decay 3.5" x 2.5" Collage on Matt Board


No comments:

Post a Comment